Managed Security Services
We provide Managed Services for our clients in the following areas:
- IT Security information and event management, Intrusion prevention and detection, Application security, Next generation firewalls, End point protection, Data loss prevention, Web proxy and URL filtering, Vulnerability management, File integrity monitoring, Threat Detecetion
Our Threat Response & Reduction Center (TRRC) focuses on key threat areas facing all industries and organizations:
- Authentication, Targeted Attacks, Malware, DDOS, Traffic Anomalies
Cyber Security Global™ – we help companies assess their Cyber Security capabilities and guide them to choose a new direction and path that closes gaps and enhances more effective and efficient Cyber security solutions that eliminates current and future risks and challenges
Our Managed Services & Solutions
- Advanced End Point Threat Detection
We protect a wide range of endpoints from known and unknown malware and other attacks across traditional and cloud-based environments
- Integrated Security Solutions
Our Integrated Security Operations automates processes and prioritizes threats and vulnerabilities.
- Application Security Services
We have the ability to quickly develop, test and deploy applications is crucial to the success of today’s business initiatives. Our Application Security Services help protect, monitor and better manage business-developed, open source and commercial applications by integrating robust security throughout the application life cycle.
- Cyber Cloud Security Services
As organizations seek ways to harness the agility and pay-per-usage benefits of private, public and hybrid cloud environments, security continues to limit the scope of cloud adoption. Our Cyber Cloud Security Services address the unique challenges of securing virtual environments for cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service, giving you full visibility across traditional and next-generation platforms.
- Cyber Security Identity & Access Services
As criminals continue to expand their reach and regulators introduce mandates to increase the level of trust for online identities, identity management solutions have kept pace. Our global Identity Management portfolio provides the tools to manage user identities and their entitlements, and control access to information while meeting regulatory and security requirements.
- Cyber Security Risk Control Centers
Our Cyber Security Risk Control Centers combine the best security experts, processes and technologies to assist clients as they govern, detect, assess and respond to today’s changing threat landscape. Leveraging a set of integrated controls, our centers empower organizations to embrace disruptive, next-generation technologies to help minimize risk, automate compliance, optimize security and ultimately enable their business.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY – DISASTER RECOVERY
- We can implement technology solutions and services to large enterprises which are architected for each customer and is driven by customer tolerances for outages and data.
- We can deliver reporting and metrics about business continuity and disaster recovery to business leaders
- Our in-house consultants can provide assessments and audits to prepare an organization for industry/regulatory certification on a variety of BC/DR industry standards.
- Our staff has industry-standard certifications, assuring the client of our expertise in service delivery and the depth of our ability to provide DR exercises globally
COUNTERING ADVANCED PERSISTENT CYBER ATTACKS
In the era of highly sophisticated APTs, cybersecurity is not just about protecting equipment, people and data: It’s about countering APTs on a global scale to protect both traditional enterprise and cloud-based environments.
From Perimeter Defense to Actionable Intelligence
Cloud, social media, smart devices and other technology innovations give organizations new opportunities to collaborate with customers and partners, expand into new markets and reduce costs. However, they also give today’s determined, well-funded adversaries new avenues to steal intellectual property, wreak havoc on systems through denial-of-service attacks and harm an organization’s reputation.
In the past, it was possible to protect against adversaries by locking down networks with perimeter defenses and signature-based tools, such as antivirus, firewalls and intrusion prevention systems.
While malware and intrusion detection systems remain necessary to protect data from a variety of threats, they are no match for today’s APTs. This is because APTs are constantly evolving and morphing as they identify and exploit network vulnerabilities. Skilled adversaries work night and day to develop techniques to penetrate each individual organization.
APTs demand a shift in defensive thinking. Organizations must move from traditional perimeter defenses, designed solely to keep adversaries out, to strategies that detect when APTs are present and quickly disable them before they can cause harm.
Multidisciplinary Approach Needed
To counter APTs on a global scale, organizations require a multidisciplinary approach that integrates:
- Actionable intelligence and countermeasures generated by monitoring and analysis tools that detect unknown threats
- Rapid incident-response capabilities to isolate and shut down APTs before they can damage the business
- Proactive, ongoing defense techniques to anticipate and guard against rapidly evolving APT tools, tactics and procedures
Conduct Business with Confidence
Cybersecurity is no longer a mere compliance matter or the “cost of doing business.” It has become a primary business challenge organizations must address.
To properly counter APTs, organizations need a next-generation approach that continually integrates threat-intelligence-based security services to track threat actors and groups and determine their tactics, techniques and procedures so infrastructure and sensitive data can be properly secured.
When organizations incorporate an effective counter-APT approach into their cybersecurity program, they can operate with confidence that their brand, shareholder value and business are resistant to rapidly emerging APTs.